ShareFile: Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upload a file to ShareFile?
How do I download my files from ShareFile?
What if I forget my password?
How do I move my files into another folder?
My large file will not upload. What do I do?
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection with sufficient upload speeds.
- If your upload continues to “time-out”, make sure you’re on a wired internet connection or you have a strong WiFi signal.
If you continue to have issues with uploading larger files, please call us (215-675-8364) at Wouch, Maloney so we can help.
What if the download link I received in my email is no longer working?
There can be a few reasons why the link in your email is no longer working. Either:
- The default 30 day retention period on the link has expired.
- You have reached the download limit set by your Wouch, Maloney sender.
- The file(s) has/have since been removed from your ShareFile folder.
If you still need access to the document(s), please contact your accountant at Wouch, Maloney to request access to the file again.
How do I know when something has been uploaded to my folder?
All of our clients by default should get email notifications once something is uploaded to their folder. If the feature has been turned off, you can turn it back on by using the check box inside of your folder or by asking your accountant to turn it back on.
How do I set up Two-Step Verification?
Click here to see our guide on how to set up Two-Step Verification