Litigation and Forensic Support Services
Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP is known in the legal community and among its clients for its expertise in providing forensic and litigation support accounting services in a variety of situations:
- Shareholder Disputes
- Lost Profits Analyses
- Damage Analyses
- Domestic Relations
- Bankruptcy Services
- Fraudulent Actions
- Criminal Tax Matters
- Valuing Closely Held Businesses and Professional Practices
- Expert Witness Testimony
Specific examples of forensic and litigation support services Wouch, Maloney & Co. has provided include:
- Appointed by Pennsylvania Common Pleas Judge to determine monetary settlement among partners in partnership dissolution.
- Appointed in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Court of Common Pleas to act as the independent accountant in resolving disputed accounting issues.
- Expert testimony provided in Bucks County, Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas.
- Business valuations provided for domestic dispute settlements.
- Lost profits calculated in insurance/bonding claims.
- Forensic services performed for bankruptcies and business disputes involving construction, material suppliers, restaurants and service provider enterprises.