Accounting and Auditing Services
Wouch Maloney & Co., LLP has provided audit and accounting services to its business clients for over thirty years.
How does our firm provide these services in an outstanding manner?
- We become deeply involved in understanding our clients’ financial matters so that we can find solutions to often difficult challenges.
- We develop relationships with bankers and bonding agents and understand what information they are looking for and how to present your financial statements attractively.
- We are active in state CPA accounting and auditing committees and have early access to pronouncements and accounting trends so we can proactively address issues that affect your company and promptly implement changes.
- We work diligently to provide the level of service our clients want and need, from accounting services to smaller companies to specialized services required by controllers of larger firms.
- We provide training on accounting software and are always available to answer both software and accounting questions.
The above services are provided along with the following:
- Audit, Review, or Compilation of business financial statements
- Compilation of personal financial statements
- Agreed upon procedures
- Business consulting
- Business valuations
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Succession planning
- Software assistance including commonly used software in the construction industry