Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP cordially invites you to join us on October 20, 2016 for a Business Tax Update. The update will cover recently enacted changes to federal and state taxes and regulations having a significant impact on your business’s current and future operations.
Topics will include:
- The New Payroll Overtime Rules
– Congress raises the bar on salaried-exempt overtime rules:
- Increase in salary threshold for full-time salaried workers
- Clarification of “duties” test to determine who is exempt from overtime
- Clarification of using periodic bonuses, commissions and other payments to meet salary threshold
- Increase in salary level for highly compensated employees
- PA & NJ Sales and Use Tax Overview
– States aggressively pursuing revenues through sales and use taxes:
- Understanding & complying with state sales and use tax requirements
- Multi-State issues
- Affordable Care Act
– Expanded ACA coverage takes effect this year:
- Significant penalties for employers with fifty or more employees that fail to comply with the ACA, including reporting requirements.
- Valuation & Gift Tax Update
–Valuation discounting techniques may become a thing of the past:
- Proposed IRS regulations significantly increase the taxability of estates and gifts to family members
Please join us for this complimentary & informative breakfast session designed to help you navigate through the current tax environment.
SIGN UP NOW TO ATTEND. GUESTS ARE WELCOME. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
|Date:||October 20, 2016|
|Time:||8:00am – 8:30am – Greeting and Continental Breakfast|
|8:30am – 11:00am – Seminar and Q&A|
|Location:||Commonwealth Manor House | 300 Tournament Drive – Horsham, PA 19044|
To reserve your seat or for more information, call Beth Morgenroth at Wouch, Maloney & Co. at 215-675-8364 or email Beth at email@example.com