Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP, a regional certified public accounting firm located primarily in Horsham, Pennsylvania, seeks to hire a Tax Senior. Our firm provides closely-held business and personal clients with a wide array of services including tax, audit and accounting, business consulting, estate planning, business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting. Our domestic multi-state and international clients have come to rely on our highly technical and personalized expertise. For over thirty years, our firm has provided these services in a proactive, knowledgeable, and caring manner. We skillfully respond to the varied goals and needs of our clients as we help to preserve and enhance their economic well-being.
This position encompasses the following skillset:
- Certified Public Accountant license and a minimum of four years recent public accounting experience in tax.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prepare the most complex tax returns, including personal, fiduciary, and business types.
- Perform tax research projects.
- Meet with and /or communicate with clients regarding tax returns, information needed, etc.
- Delegate projects to staff who can handle them most efficiently.
- Review all but the most complex personal tax returns.
- Gain expertise in all tax software programs.
- Perform formal training sessions for staff.
- Develop expertise within agreed upon industry group(s).
- Make presentations on topics within specialty areas, as requested.
- Through acquired expertise, perform as a resource in designated areas for tax questions and issues from both tax and A&A staff.
- Assist in developing staff through supervision, evaluation, and assistance in assigned projects.
- Write articles for the various firm newsletters.
- Assist with tax administration projects assigned by managers and partners.
Wouch Maloney encourages staff involvement in its various management committees and affords limitless opportunities for advancement within our growing company based on individual performance. The firm also encourages and supports staff membership in professional accounting trade and service organizations such as the PICPA as well as many others.