Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP, a regional certified public accounting firm located primarily in Horsham, Pennsylvania, seeks to hire a Senior. Our firm provides closely-held business and personal clients with a wide array of services including tax, audit and accounting, business consulting, estate planning, business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting. Our domestic multi-state and international clients have come to rely on our highly technical and personalized expertise. For over thirty years, our firm has provided these services in a proactive, knowledgeable, and caring manner. We skillfully respond to the varied goals and needs of our clients as we help to preserve and enhance their economic well-being.
This position encompasses the following skillset:
- Certified Public Accountant license and a minimum of four years recent public accounting experience in tax.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prepare complex tax returns, including personal, fiduciary, and business types.
- Perform research projects.
- Prepare compiled, reviewed and audited financial statements
- Meet with and /or communicate with clients regarding tax returns, information needed, etc.
- Delegate projects to staff who can handle them most efficiently.
- Review work completed by lower level staff and provide training as necessary.
- Perform formal training sessions for staff.
- Develop expertise within agreed upon industry group(s).
- Make presentations on topics within specialty areas, as requested.
- Assist in developing staff through supervision, evaluation, and assistance in assigned projects.
- Write articles and emails for our firm newsletter and client mailings.
Wouch, Maloney encourages staff involvement in its various management committees and affords limitless opportunities for advancement within our growing company based on individual performance. The firm also encourages and supports staff membership in professional accounting trade and service organizations such as the PICPA as well as many others.