Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP, a regional certified public accounting which has its principal office located in Horsham, Pennsylvania, seeks to hire an Audit Manager for our expanding client base. Our firm provides closely-held business and personal clients with a wide array of services including tax, audit and accounting, business consulting, estate planning, business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting. Our domestic multi-state and international clients rely on our highly technical and personalized expertise. For over twenty-five years, our firm has provided these services in a proactive, knowledgeable, and caring manner. We skillfully respond to the varied goals and needs of our clients as we help to preserve and enhance their economic well-being.
This position encompasses the following skillset:
- Plan and oversee audit and SSARS engagements for compliance with professional accounting and auditing standards
- Review files and financial statements for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Assist staff with new technical pronouncements and other technical issues as the need arises
- Assist in training staff to produce products of highest technical quality
- Update internal forms (i.e., checklists) and procedures as appropriate
- Follow progress of work during an engagement to ensure that job is completed timely and that at all technical issues have been resolved
- Monitor budget; report unplanned excess time to partner
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Join professional committees (i.e., PICPA) to enhance knowledge base
- Exhibit excellent staff and client relations
- Certified Public Accountant license and a minimum of 8 years public accounting experience
We perform audits of non-public construction, manufacturing, real estate and not-for-profit entities. Most of the audits are within an hour’s drive from Philadelphia. There is little long distance travel. The majority of the firm’s financial statements are compilations and reviews.
Wouch Maloney encourages staff involvement in its various management committees and affords limitless opportunities for advancement within our growing company based on individual performance. The firm also encourages and supports staff membership in professional accounting trade and service organizations such as the PICPA as well as many others.