CPA, CFE, CIA, FLMI, MACC
Principal, Business Advisory Services
Lisa leads the Business Advisory Practice at Wouch Maloney. With over 30 years of experience, Lisa has served as an auditor, consultant, and officer to a variety of industries including insurance, gas, and professional services ranging from start-up companies to companies in liquidation. She is a seasoned executive with extensive experience in designing and executing compliance programs applying a holistic approach to assessing risk and its impact on the organization. In addition, Lisa has assisted companies in the development of and implementation of:
• Risk-Based Internal and External Audits,
• Regulatory Compliance,
• Corporate Governance Enhancement and Disclosure,
• Board Training,
• Model Audit Rule & SOX Compliance,
• Operational and Financial Reporting,
• Internal Controls,
• Fraud Prevention and Detection, and
• Enterprise Risk Management including Own Risk Solvency Assessments (ORSA).
Lisa is a frequent contributor to industry publications and has presented at numerous conferences including the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC), the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA), and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). In 2016, Lisa was a finalist for SmartCEO’s Centers of Influence Awards.