Business Advisory Services
Wouch, Maloney & Co., believes that its strength in providing superior business advisory services is where it truly shines and outdoes its competition. The preparation of excellent compliance products, such as tax returns and financial statements, is an integral part of providing outstanding client services. However, Wouch, Maloney has found that skillful business advisory services are just as, if not more, important to the success and growth of its closely held business clients.
What are some of the business advisory services typically provided to Wouch Maloney clients?
- We assist clients in banking and financing decisions as their businesses grow. Our value is in participating in the financing process to advise clients on options and communicate the clients’ financial information to lenders in the most positive light permitted by current accounting regulations.
- We assist our clients with budgeting and analyzing cash flow. We ask questions about their business practices from the management of accounts receivable to lease versus purchase decisions.
- We assist in personnel searches such as in controller and bookkeeper positions and also in training existing and new accounting staff.
- We review succession plans which are so important in closely held entities.
- We assist clients in producing internal management reports that are easy to understand so that they have a regular overview of their company’s financial picture.
- We assist our clients in establishing internal control systems.
- We partner with our clients to offer solutions to their everyday business issues.