Horsham, PA – July 24, 2015 – Eric Seidman, CPA, Staff Accountant at Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP, has been selected by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) for the 2015 Young Leaders Award. This is an elite group of members who have demonstrated their commitment to the accounting profession through active participation in PICPA and community activities. He will be recognized along with other Young Leader recipients in September at a PICPA Leadership conference in Harrisburg.
- Congratulations to Robert E. Williams, CPA on Being Appointed as Chair of the PICPA’s Accounting & Auditing Procedures Committee
- Congratulations to Jeffrey D. Helphrey, CPA, CVA on Being Selected to Participate in PICPA’s Next Generation Leadership Academy
- Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP and Edward F. Burger & Associates, LLC Merge
- Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP Welcomes Sean Mitchell, CPA – Tax Senior
- Affordable Care Act Seminar – 9/29/2015