Horsham, PA – September 2014 – Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP is pleased to announce that Eric J. Seidman, CPA, of Warminster, has recently been appointed to the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Federal Taxation Committee. The Greater Philadelphia Federal Taxation Committee provides educational opportunities to local tax practitioners on federal tax concepts, regulations and requirements, and other topical information of interest. The committee hosts roundtable events throughout the chapter, and assists the state Federal Taxation Committee in responding to critical issues and providing timely information to practitioners.
- Congratulations to Robert E. Williams, CPA on Being Appointed as Chair of the PICPA’s Accounting & Auditing Procedures Committee
- Congratulations to Jeffrey D. Helphrey, CPA, CVA on Being Selected to Participate in PICPA’s Next Generation Leadership Academy
- Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP and Edward F. Burger & Associates, LLC Merge
- Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP Welcomes Sean Mitchell, CPA – Tax Senior
- Affordable Care Act Seminar – 9/29/2015