Serving the Construction Industry
Wouch, Maloney & Co. prides itself on its niche practice in the construction industry. The majority of our clients are involved in construction and we are adept at recognizing and solving problems common to that industry. For over thirty years, we have represented contractors and home builders in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Florida.
How does Wouch Maloney & Co. maintain its outstanding reputation as it helps its construction clients?
- We develop relationships with lenders and bonding agents and understand how to present your financial picture in their preferred format
- We assist you in keeping a close eye on debt, cash flow, profit margins and other measures of financial health
- We prepare contracts in progress schedules that management can understand which clearly illustrate gross profit, job costing, and over/under billings per job
- We have highly trained staff with expertise in construction accounting who are detailed oriented, but who do not lose sight of the larger goal which is to provide our clients with quality services to meet their many financial needs.
The above Niche services are provided along with the following:
- Compilations, reviews, and audits of business financial statements
- Compilation of personal financial statements
- Tax compliance and planning including multi-state and international services
- Bonding and financing assistance
- Sales tax services
- Prequalification services including the preparation of state and city forms
- Cash flow and overhead analyses including the analysis of job billings, job receivables and change order billings
- Contract claim litigation support
- Personnel search services
- Business consulting
- Business valuations
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Succession planning
- Software assistance including commonly used software in the construction industry
Our staff is highly trained in construction accounting and we are adept at recognizing and solving problems common to this industry
Let us help you do what we do best!