Wouch, Maloney & Co., LLP, a regional certified public accounting firm located primarily in Horsham, Pennsylvania, seeks to hire a Tax Senior. Our firm provides closely-held business and personal clients with a wide array of services including tax, audit and accounting, business consulting, estate planning, business valuation, litigation support and forensic accounting. Our domestic multi-state and international clients have come to rely on our highly technical and personalized expertise. For over thirty years, our firm has provided these services in a proactive, knowledgeable, and caring manner. We skillfully respond to the varied goals and needs of our clients as we help to preserve and enhance their economic well-being.
This position encompasses the following skillset:
- Prepare the most complex tax returns, including personal, fiduciary, and business types.
- Perform tax research projects.
- Delegate projects to staff who can handle them most efficiently.
- Review all but the most complex personal tax returns.
- Gain expertise in all tax software programs.
- Develop expertise within agreed upon industry group(s).
- Write articles for the various firm newsletters.
- Make presentations on topics within specialty areas, as requested.
- Develop client relationships through business and social meetings with personnel.
- Through acquired expertise, perform as a resource in designated areas for tax questions and issues from both tax and A&A staff.
- Assist in developing staff through supervision, evaluation, and assistance in assigned projects.
- Perform formal training sessions for staff.
- Meet with prospective clients and cultivates prospects through referral sources.
- Assist with tax administration projects assigned by managers and partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Certified Public Accountant license and a minimum of 5 years public accounting experience in tax.
Wouch Maloney encourages staff involvement in its various management committees and affords limitless opportunities for advancement within our growing company based on individual performance. The firm also encourages and supports staff membership in professional accounting trade and service organizations such as the PICPA as well as many others.